Update

Today we finished the electronic and mounted them on the device.  We tested them all and each part works separately. There were some interfearence issues with the temp sensor whenever any of the 12V electronics are running.  This is probably due to the arduino and the power supply not sharing the same ground. So goals for next time.

Finish making the spool and getting it to work on the device – flush out the final design for the spool.

Add adjustable mounting holes for the spool motor.

Add common ground to arduino and power supply.

look into repositioning the motor and the spool to shorten height

design housing for electronics

figure out more final design for electronics

Motor test

Advertisements

One response to “Update”

  1. Burnham says :

    I also want to test the current draw of the Fan and the motor so we can get a more accurate power supply for the final design.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: